Amazing How to gel polish at home like a pro Trendy

Gel polish at home. I'm going to do a simple gel polish design and on my ring finger i am using a number 8 color from a 36 she'll set from been good and i'm using a number to brush the bristles are fully covered with gel and I am just applying to jump on the hole Neal from cuticle the free edge also make sure to keep it really thin and even so it doesn't have any streaking I let us slay your cure for one minute after its cured I apply a second layer also keep in mind to keep it in and even yeah.


I let this lee or cure for two minutes then also i am going to apply some rhinestones users for off these crystals and to pick it up i'm just using a white crayon and to stick them on the nail i'm using the top gel from by seaweed shells and wherever I want the stones to be I just put a little bit of the doctor lon before I used a rosewood stick to pick up the stones and most of the time it would just fall off and it was so annoying so I saw some girl Susan crayon and thought hey that's a good idea so let me try that it works amazing and fix him right up sometimes you have like a little white mark on the stones but that will just come off when you wash your hands so just stick them on wherever you want them and let that layer cure for one minute once this don't get locked into place you can just apply to the top gel on the rest of the nail and let it cure for one minute.

How to gel polish at home like a pro



I also apply some gel on the sides of the stone so that they won't pop off whenever i do some house chores or anything for that matter initially I was planning on using a hot orange nail polish but that didn't dry really all that well so it drove me crazy and I good all off and use DHL polish instead this is bombshell of ioc with shells and i'm just applying it really thin computable free edge this polish does not really streak so they will flow evenly onto the natural nail this also doesn't need any base so you can just go ahead and stick it on right there right there right then and you're good to go so I applied the gel polish in all three of the remaining nails and let it cure and then I applied it on my thumb that's just my way of working you can just go ahead and do the thumb while you're at it just depends on how ever you want to work it or just your preferences really for a little bit extra stability in your hand I always place my pinky on the finger that i'm working on or on any finger really just you know a little bit extra stability helps you with a nice application I let these cure for one minute and then applied a second layer on all three cure them again and then lastly to some yeah then with the same top coat i showed you in the beginning I applied it on all three nails and let it cure for two minutes these polishes are so cough so whenever I take my nails off i'll try to do a video and see how they will come off and just seemed like the ring finger i apply the topcoat wherever I want two stones to go in this case I wanted the opposite side of my ring finger and just take the stone song there's a major difference on the crystals to use.

I really like to see Ross the ones because they're the shines so well they're pretty and the last forever until you take them off but that's just my personal opinion is just a little bit more expensive than the plastic ones but it really does make a difference talking about opinions there's a website called opinion outpost where you can earn cash or rewards such as Amazon gift cards or I didn't give cards were just sharing your opinion is free to join and research companies need your opinion on new products food TV and even politics each time you find a survey you're entered for a quarterly prize off for ten thousand dollars and that's a whole lot and there is no limit on how many times you enter you can also check the emails from opinion outpost on a promotions tab in gmail so if you want to earn some extra cash or gift cards and click the link in the info box and check out the website you have to say for this particular top code once it's cured you have to let it cool down before you do anything it's just my personal experience because I touched it right after it cured and it was a little bit dull so if you don't touch it for a minute or until it's completely cool down you're good to go and it will stay shiny forever so i hope you like this video if you did give it a thumbs up please hit the subscribe button if you haven't already



Jika Anda menyukai Artikel di blog ini, Silahkan klik disini untuk berlangganan gratis via email, Anda akan mendapat kiriman artikel setiap ada artikel yang terbit di Nail Design Ideas


0 comments:

Post a Comment