Amazing Social Media Nail Art Design (Snapchat, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, & Facebook) Trendy

Social Media Nail Art Design. Hi guys it's sandy and if you're addicted to social media like pretty much everyone then you're going to love these social media nails from many it's me and I'm going to show you how I created this design before we start please make sure to subscribe to treat polish to see more than a video first apply base coat to protect your nails from staining apply two coats of glitter polish for the background and going to draw a heart on the tips of my nails come on the edges first and then draw one side of the heart other time anything important to drag the brush gently to avoid getting into the polish.

And then i'm using the colors based on each social media icons but you can use just one color or cute after colors it's totally up to you yeah when im using transparent or weak polishes like my yellow polish i always use white polish as a base to make a page it's a small amount of my college page with a little bit of water to make its me start growing social media icons in the middle of the heart do a rough shape first and gradually make it boda yeah yeah facebook icon it's done next I'm going to join Instagram Michael start with a square and small circle in the middle infill three of the corner moving on to the two bed two it around belly and head yeah and wing with three fingers yeah and sliding beach be complete the next one ghost character from snapchat starting with the head and this cut add small art you can do a much bigger course in the middle or do a lot of them at different angles before changing over the paint color.



I'm going to work on my YouTube icon to use up my white page I do a few . to decide a positioning of the letters like the Facebook icon gradually make them bolda for the cheap sign I decided to feel around the lake then it has turned out too small so I'm going to add red paint to fix them yeah yeah and it for you - Myka if you don't have time to join the letter you can do a little play button bag let's go back to this not check cashed your outline of the cursed with black acrylic paint yeah add the face and mouth Jordan pink paint out playing the hard to complete make sure to see with top coat so that your designer last longer



Jika Anda menyukai Artikel di blog ini, Silahkan klik disini untuk berlangganan gratis via email, Anda akan mendapat kiriman artikel setiap ada artikel yang terbit di Nail Design Ideas


0 comments:

Post a Comment