Amazing 1 Manicure, 5 Accent Nail Art Design Ideas Trendy

Nail Art Ideas. kelly so a ton of you have been asking me for some creative ways to wear my collaboration polish Bluebird and I thought it'd be fun to do a video on five different accent nail her ideas that you could do now obviously you don't have to do this just with my polish Bluebird you can do any one you want but just make sure that the other colors that you're going to be using are going to match it well so let's just jump into it this is the first design i will be showing you it is a really simple dry brush technique you don't need anything besides that the polishes so for this one.


I'm going to be using base coat i'm going to use white nail polish i'm going to use this really nice purple nail polish that matches Bluebird well of course I'm going to be using blue bird and i'm going to using top coat so just a side note all of the other nails are going to be painted with Bloomberg for all of these accent nails.

1 Manicure, 5 Accent Nail Art Design Ideas


So I'm just going to start off with my base coat on my clean natural now and once that's dry i'm going to apply my white polish once that's dry I'm gonna wipe all the polish off of my purple nail polish brush and I'm just going to start swiping that horizontally and vertically on my nails now i do have a full tutorial for how to do this dry brush technique i will put a card above so you guys can click on it or i'll also put it in the description so you can just check that out but I've all the details there and how to do it super easy and it always looks awesome so then once that's dry i'm going to do the same thing with my bluebird polish and then once everything is dry i'm going to be applying my top coat and actually for all the manicures that i'm showing you guys today i'm gonna be using matte top coat as well just because i love the way the Bluebird looks with matte top coat obviously you don't have to do that you can do it however you want but i just thought that it looks super awesome so that's the first manicure now the second one is a really easy floral design that I love to do and all you need to use is a dotting tool or if you don't have a dotting tool you can just use the back of a pen.

So I'm gonna be using base coat again my white nail polish again this same purple because it really just matches Bluebird so nicely i can't resist it of course i'm going to be using blue bird on all of my other nails and then i'm gonna be using top coat again I'm starting off with my clean natural nail and i'm going to apply my base coat once that's dry i'm going to apply one coat of my weight nail polish now i use OPI alpine snow i actually have a whole list of my favorites but this is the one I've been leaning towards lately I get it from HP beauty bar you can use the code Kelly for fifteen percent off i'll put them in the description but i just love it because it's the one coder and it's really smooth so once that try i'm going to take my dotting tool and I'm going to create one . and then five dots around it with my purple nail polish so that's going to create a flower shape now i use the first . just to anchor the design and decide where the other five dots are going to be it's so much easier than it looks trust me once you get started here and have no trouble at all once the purple is dry i'm going to use my polish Bluebird as the center . just to make the little center of my Daisy and then after everything dries i'm just going to apply a one coat of top coat and then obviously i'm going to be using my match up good as well and that's it for this design and i love the way it looks and it really just pops out but my next design is technically 2.5 not number three because it's actually the same manicure but i'm swapping out the colors so for this one again i'm going to be using my base coat my white nail polish my purple nail polish Bluebird and top coat and the reason.

I'm showing you guys this one is just because i want you to know how versatile a detail can be you can use any combination of colors that match and will always look nice so obviously first I applied my base coat and then once i was dry i'm going in with blue bird and I'm painting that on my detail and again like with the last nail once it's dry i'm gonna go in i'm going to create one center . and then five dots around that Center dog just to create that perfect flower shape and then once that purple is dry i'm going to go in and create the white center . of the flower and once everything is dry i'm going to finish off with my top coat clearly I didn't wait for this one to dry completely because the white did smear a tiny bit so don't do that but i still love the finished look and I love the way this looks i would do this on all my nails actually so the third design is my absolute favorite and this one is so easy all i use is some scotch tape so for this manicure i'm going to be using my base coat of course i'm going to be using this really nice pinky nude color from Cuchillo and i'm going to be using blue bird of course and my top coat so first as always I'm starting off with my clean natural nail and i'm applying my basic / you guys noticing a friend here this is what you should do before every man care it will protect your nails and also make it last longer once that's dry i'm going to go in with my pinky nude color it's more of a page i guess but I'm really pill so it almost looks nude on me anyway so i'm going in with that and then once it's dry i'm going to actually apply my top coat this is just going to protect that base color from peeling off when i put tape on it so now i'm just taking plane scotch tape I'm actually putting it on my palm a little bit just to make it less sticky and then I'm going in and cutting it obviously my camera was having a hard time focusing on the tape here but i just did this like really cool zigzag sort of pattern and then once my nails totally dry i'm applying it on to my nail and then I'm just going to paint over it so once that part of the nail is fully painted on i'm going to carefully peel off the tape to reveal this awesome design and then once that's dry you can apply your top coat once again and i love this one because it's so cool like you don't even need finals to do a really cool design all you need two scotch tape and a scissor and yet so that's it for this one my absolute favorite again I could see myself doing this on two nails just like to have this really cool Scratchy sort of design on it and last but not least or maybe it is least I don't know it's super simple this is just like a little too . thing that I love to do on accent nails when i'm feeling lazy so I'm gonna be using my base coat my white polish Bluebird and top coat as always I'm starting off with my clean natural nail and i'm applying my base coat then I'm going to take my white nail polish and I'm gonna paint a coat of that now i'm just going to take a double-sided dying too long as you a large down on top not gonna flip it over and i'm going to do a smaller . right underneath that and seriously it's so easy but you'd be surprised how elegant this looks people seem to really love it of course once the dots are dry you can apply your top coat and that is it i hope you guys enjoyed it let me know in the comments below which accent nail is your favorite and give it a thumbs up if you want more accent nail videos and of course make sure you subscribe i'll see you guys later yeah



Jika Anda menyukai Artikel di blog ini, Silahkan klik disini untuk berlangganan gratis via email, Anda akan mendapat kiriman artikel setiap ada artikel yang terbit di Nail Design Ideas


0 comments:

Post a Comment