Amazing Ombre Halloween Nail Art - Step By Step Tutorial Trendy

Halloween Nail Art. I it Susie from elk education only this little bog down I love this lighting we're going to do an ombre design with halloween designs on top of it so you really cool let's get started ok so i've already painted my base coat I find that you do have to put a white base coat down for the colors to pop often hombre nail I did try the other day but is using the ombre and sponging on the three colors and it looks really block having a white base does give it a really nice canvas place to start so I've already painted the white on there a couple of coats and I've let it totally dry and then these are my three colors i'm going to use for the ombre this is the background of the design that.


I'm going to clean top so i just get the shape and these are the quickest a the closing is a used purple on the top or in the middle and green as approaches the ground now a couple of viewers did mention one of the ombre design that i did that they wet the sponge so i did an experiment to see if one of the sponge does help and they were right it does the Polish doesn't absorb into the sponge quite as much just a little bit more on the surface doesn't really seem to help any difference in the blending of the look of it just to make it any smoother but it did help the paint not just so bright and so much you might even be able to see that when I put the polish on here so you just get your polish painted on my orange and then the green so it's just slightly wet and squeeze all the water out now i'm going to on braid on some girls were putting some latex when I think I don't have that i'm just going to clean it up at the end but i do want most of the purple be at the tip part and the green at the bottom and then if I want like the orange to sort of stand out more.

Ombre Halloween Nail Art - Step By Step Tutorial



I can just bend my sponge a little like that and so to make the orange come a little bit more and then sponge that and same with the green just angle it so i got the green on there I liked the bit of an edgy look it's got there you can roll it on like that or you can just start sponging don't want to be white to appear so I am pressing at the tip here you're my cutie kool so I cover that way sure that is over we get a little stronger orange in the center so go ahead and just do all the fingers and this is just preparing the colored background for the painting of that the bats and the creepy trees and the grave sites that i'm going to put on as the foreground that's a good amount of paint i got on there and it seems to work for like four nails I got out of it.

I'm going to stretch it and see if i can get five nails out of it and understand that looks pretty good it's faded a little bit but I kind of like it i like that fine if i'm going over it as its drawing a little just kind of smoothing a little bit i do kinda like the roughness though because it is halloween right ok so i'm just going to give us a few minutes and let it totally dry before and start beating on the black stone ok ok so these are nice and dry put a top coat on it too so that the calligraphy pen and brush can slide around on it quite nicely and so it's completely dry and now i'm going to just remove the last little cuticle paint make it nice and clean this is how i remove all the paint it actually cleans up really easy i literally just go around the edge like that and just clean it up ok so that's how I cleaned up all the cuticles they get a little dried out but i'm going to oil it right after now i have shaken the calligraphy paint and what I meant by that was if you don't shake it up it can be really kind of watery not very strong color so shaking it beforehand is a good idea because when you take the lid off if you shake it up figures they just before the bubbles are like all in there like this if you put air through a straw in milk just bubbles up that's what it looks inside there the reason why that's a problem is because when you're dipping your pen you can't see the edge and the pen only needs to be dipped just the tip in there so if with all the bubbles in there you just can't.

So I shake it up before so it's all settled now it's just the surface of the paint but it's actually all mixed so we've done our on break and it's all happy and settled to meet little Halloween color going on there like that and then we're going to dip the calligraphy pen and i'm just going to start painting on some designs that i think look cool just free handing it and i'm going to do and think like this one bit creepy tree and Finley branches and creeping out you know what you'd find in a graveyard summer and get that big tree trunk in there bring it down and just kind of the roots kind of go into the ground I'm just to get out one right now and I'm going to fill it in with either the paintbrush or thinking use a dotting tool to and then on the Crematory i'm going to do a little grade we'll just do the round one and this one and it is silhouette I'm not going to put anything in it just clean up that calligraphy pen and clean it up right away it won't club if you don't clean it up right away it will club and i'm going to use it it's unhappy then i'm going to get the dolly tool.

I'm just filling in the black now filling in the street this was gonna go on do i do mean that's flying and then maybe a leaf fancy grave site here and then you just keep going and different designs just draw all over the place but the idea is just to create silhouettes to drive different so with trial and error I just lots of different pictures on the internet and i just got some ideas and i erase up and took them off and started to do once i found the silhouette without coloring them and sometimes that looks cool too so my color did and somebody didn't so I'm just gonna do a few little touch-ups and I think that's good that's definitely have any it's fun to do and when you you know you can experiment a little and see what works and what doesn't and when you figure out what you're good at you could sort of use those designs and samples to show clients and then you can just point to it and do that one execute



Jika Anda menyukai Artikel di blog ini, Silahkan klik disini untuk berlangganan gratis via email, Anda akan mendapat kiriman artikel setiap ada artikel yang terbit di Nail Design Ideas


0 comments:

Post a Comment