Amazing 5 EASY ACCENT NAIL IDEAS Trendy

NAIL IDEAS. I'm going to show you five different ways to do an accent nail so like I just showed you all I was bobbing along for this look you'll need glitter and optionally a makeup sponge to begin this first look I'm using the makeup sponge to get more concentrated glitter without the gloopy top coat you don't have to do this you can just brush it on and gradual strokes and layered up but I just find that kind of built up too much and it doesn't stay on in love you don't even mention with this is we're doing a glitter gradient so you're going to want more concentrated glitter at the tip of your nail an easy workout the nail nail it will get more sparse.


And will be come a glitter gradient so after you've got a good grading going on add a top coat and clean up around the edges and that is our first accident so this next accent nail is just kind of the next natural step because who doesn't love glitter it's a full-on glitter nail to make clean up just a little bit easier i covered the surrounding nail area with OPI glitter up so once again using the sponge method to avoid build up i really recommend that on this one because you'll get a lot of glitter on your nail without having to build up coats and coats and codes and you'll just have like a three-inch thick nail and it will look good at all so I do recommend the nail sponge so just apply a whole bunch of glitter to your sponge and just dab it onto your nail and repeat it one two part 1 - 2 i'd say two to three times i think i did about three and it should totally cover your nail yeah after you've got your nail glittered up remove all the glitter from around your nail because you know that's just what you do if you use the glitter off it should come off really easy and then just apply top coat and you don't know the sparkly I don't think you can really go wrong with this one is always a hit this next one is probably the simplest or one of well they're all pretty simple but you will need a stamping plate the design i'll be doing today is a houndstooth.

5 EASY ACCENT NAIL IDEAS


So I painted the background white and then i'm going to use a black stamping polish so just load up your stamping plate with stamping polish and then scrape it off and stamp it onto your nail and you'll have a really cool pattern accent nail easy as that ok well magic and as always clean up around the edges and add a top coat you're gonna hear me say that like a lot well 5 times okay i'm a huge fan of this one I don't know why but there is your third design completed this next one is probably one you've all seen roaming around the internet but it's the dry brush method so I started off by painting my nails white and then picking a few colors that accented my other nails foreshadowing adding weight to this combination was totally unnecessary to achieve our desired like you're going to want to take the brush out of the Polish and wipe off pretty much all of the nail polish you want it as dry as possible but still with product on it do you understand I don't know you'll see now just start making both horizontal and vertical brush strokes in all of your colors and you should have a pretty cool design you see what I mean the White was just you know don't use wait once again add your top coat and you're finished yeah wow this clip really goes on forever I'm sorry all right now on to our fifth and final design we will be doing a water marble once again i'm starting with the OPI glitter offer on my nail to make the cleanup process a heck of a lot easier now choose I don't know how many colors you want really but i'm just using the same one that.

I used for the dr rest stroke accent male where my words for this nail you will also need a room temperature filtered water i guess i don't know i use filtered water just works better and if you pick now just take your colors and start dropping them into the water yeah after you've got all of your colors into the water you can start swirling around with a toothpick there i did not do a very good job of this this time but you can like drag them all into the center and just I don't know look up different tutorials on youtube that aren't mine because I swirl My horribly but it all worked out in the end was experimenting okay it just didn't work now just take that accent nail and dip it right in where your favorite swirl is that was hard for me because I didn't like any of it take away the excess polish with the toothpick you might have to blow on it a little bit so it dries on the surface of the water and then take your nail out and you've got a cool swirly pattern why am I so excited I don't know okay now just clean up around the nail like always and you got it apply that topcoat



Jika Anda menyukai Artikel di blog ini, Silahkan klik disini untuk berlangganan gratis via email, Anda akan mendapat kiriman artikel setiap ada artikel yang terbit di Nail Design Ideas


0 comments:

Post a Comment