Amazing Acrylic Nail Removal Trendy

Acrylic Nail Removal. I want to do for French on this hand but i have to get these off first so let's get started thanks for the idea Alexis yeah so there's a couple ways you can remove your nails and one of them is soaking them in acetone you can heat the acetone up a little bit not in a microwave but just warm it up inside the bottle running it under hot water and it can make it a little bit warmer to accelerate the acetone to work a little faster and you just pour them in bowls and the client sits and you just immerse the fingers in acetone and you just sit there it's very long and boring and sometimes you can take more than 30 minutes it says but it is a great way to do it because the acetone actually gets into the acrylic and it really bloated up so much is certainly the same effect is you through a roll of paper towel in a bucket of water it just blows up and then it just sort of falls off the nail and then you can just finish the nail gently that's one way to do it so the way i do it i get a good carbide bit and a good trip now I've got a gel polish finish on top of here we're just gonna ignore that.


And just go for it like it was not on there at all so I want to shorten is completely off that i'm going to start fresh again and i'll show you the best way to do that when I'm shortening the length off if these are a super long nail you can literally pack it off like this I think it is a long stiletto or long square just a long nail in general you can just like a tree you just back it off from each side and then it will split a very effective way if it's like is a super long nail but these are not super long so i would just take the tip against the carbide and literally just start filing it down now carbide bit this one is pretty chunky free TV I call it the meat grinder because of this hits the skin mne hamburger you don't know how to use this thing to be really careful so when you're filing down and you're shortening down down down sometimes you got to remember you got to be careful as we get down underneath there's that sensitive skin under there.


I was called rich mispronounced a bit close enough it's a typo Nicki him or something like that but it's a really sensitive part of his skin you don't want to hit that so if you're filing this way you do to do to do you might forget that you're getting really close like if you follow this way you're getting really close to the tip of the finger you don't want to hit that would hurt so you want to file down as short as possible and you do to keep going until you do all the fingers down so i will do one specific you can see it in its entirety now when I do this I do wear a mask especially in my daily routine every day I'm not here so much because it's a little harder to you know see what I'm talking about and see what I'm doing I think it would look funny just to see a pink masks or just moving a little bit so I file off the color and then when you're filing and you're trying to remove your putting some pressure you probably see that stuff just flying off trick is not to hold your drill in one spot for too long and i'm doing a move on all of them.

I will bounce back and forth two fingers so there's heat generated with one finger you're not building up too much bounce back and forth to relieve that sort of friction which is what's causing heat right now of course you can do this with a hand file you get yourself a really good hand file a 180 grit is good and you can of course you know file like this and go crazy but and it is effective you can see it's coming down you get a really good hand file that was a point in a second ago so just show you here's the point we put a little elbow grease in there you can get her down but why do that when you have a drill and then you keep filing the surface of it again this can heat up to this can burn you too it's all about friction no matter it's all about friction and and keeping your drill or your hand file going in the same spot all the time will cause friction and can cause heat so you can do it with either or just have to be skilled at both of them yeah so I just keep going right now i'm getting off the color and I'm taking off some thickness now now this is I had to fill recently so the nail is completely covered so I'm not taking this a bit right down to bare cuticle there is product right to the cuticle there so I'm just spending the whole thing and you can see I'm not in one spot for too long and as I get closer as I'm taking off more thickness I'm getting closer and closer to the natural male so you're getting this done to you can feel the pressure you should be able to feel the pressure is being done right but you don't want to feel heat so as a person as a nail technicians point of view you want to make sure that you're not spending too much time in one spot and from the clients . of view you don't want to feel the heat if you do maybe just let them know everybody's different sensitivity right you could drill one client and you know drill for blood really and she may not feel a thing and the other client you just take the pinch it hurts too hot you know everybody's sensitivity is different as a nail take you want to work with that and as a client you want to make sure that you tell them it is hurting so I'm getting down there now so when I do a removal I actually don't file the product completely off reason beings and is acrylic nails when they're sitting on top of the natural nail it acts like a band he does on the skin so if you put a bandaid on your skin and you peel it off in a few days you can see the skin is there it's kind of soft well the air makes our skin that little bit harder acrylic on top of a natural nail works the same effect it doesn't ruin the nail it just softens it a little bit so the air makes our nails a little bit hardened so if you take the acrylic completely off that nail is a little bit softer underneath and it can be sensitive to hot and cold water if you're a little bit sensitive and that doesn't feel very comfortable so when I do I removal on a client i will just shorten it down as far as I can go and I will shape it nicely and then I will file this acrylic down this way to make it is and as I can but still being a thin layer almost like a couple of coats of Polish kind of thin just to protect that male a little bit so as it grows out it is a little bit protected from that hot and cold and from that sensitivity but as it does grow up they need to be informed that they need to shorten this - because you don't want it heavy on the end ok so I'm going to keep going a little bit actually maybe.

I can do this a little bit with the hand file show you you can see that stuff just flying off there so when I get down to it then i take my gentle files and once I've taken away the bolts of what i want to take now I'm going to smooth it out because I will finish their nail with a top coat and some oils and stuff to get a very very natural look that's it they're moving and completely of course I haven't talked them into a new set and then i take another smoothing file you just go down and down and down until we hit a nice point where it's nice and smooth very natural looking to put a little bit of oil on it brings back the natural oils takes away the dust boom looks really natural so i'm going to go ahead and finish up all these and I'll show you the finishing shots so to finish them i will put a quart of oil on I'll polish them up and we'll do a reveal shot free so that's a good way to remove it that's the way i prefer i guess because I'm doing something it to me it is quicker you can do the soaking method with this is much faster and it's also boring for the client when you're soaking because they can't read texts drinking coffee nothing at least this way we're doing something and she can text and talk I can't wait to get some nails back on here which I lose to the next video which I'm going to be some French Catholic get that on it



Jika Anda menyukai Artikel di blog ini, Silahkan klik disini untuk berlangganan gratis via email, Anda akan mendapat kiriman artikel setiap ada artikel yang terbit di Nail Design Ideas


0 comments:

Post a Comment