Amazing Blue Opal Bling Floral Acrylic Nails Trendy

Acrylic Nails. I'm really excited because i have a lot of new products to show you so now i'm just going on the nail tips and to cut them i'm using these little gold scissors you can get at now finds . com they're perfect for cutting stiletto almond any kind of shape nails because it makes little cuts easily all right so I'm just perfecting this the letter shape yeah alright so i'm using the snow prep and farmer from nelle finds com.


I love these I've already tried them out many times and i'm so excited that you can finally get the matte nail files now as well as the acrylic powder and monomer this is what i've been using for a long time a lot of people ask me what i use and now you can finally get it at no fines . com you can also get this kolinsky acrylic Russian al 5.com as well it's a size 10 and it's perfect I really love this brush maybe on yeah yeah yeah ok now i'm just filing the sides of the nails making sure that this shape is perfect now i'm just finishing the filing with my e-file so that's how the nails look really love the shape you can get this driving brush that i'm using in a set of three at now finds com a lot of people ask if I cut this brush down and yes I did cut this brush down.

Blue Opal Bling Floral Acrylic Nails


I love doing fine little details and yeah really like how this design came out that's how those two nails look and that's what we have so far alright so i'm going in with some 3d flowers and these are the colors that i'm using you can get these acrylic powder zat now finds , and i'm using the same monomer that I used earlier and that's the names of the colors so I've done a lot of videos where I apply flowers so if you want a little more information please view my other videos that's how those two thumbs look really love them yeah I really love these this acrylic because it's perfect for 3d it's a lot better than any other powders are used for 3d before so it was a lot easier to work with so now I'm applying swarovski and i'm using all the colors you see here air blue opal white opal as well as crystal maybe you can get all this rock ski & L files dot com as well as the wax pencil and i love how this Roxy complements the rest of the nails I love the color of the nail polish as well as the air blue swarovski and I thought that this was a perfect opportunity use that saucy color okay guys here's the finished design i really love how it turned out I hope you did too



Jika Anda menyukai Artikel di blog ini, Silahkan klik disini untuk berlangganan gratis via email, Anda akan mendapat kiriman artikel setiap ada artikel yang terbit di Nail Design Ideas


0 comments:

Post a Comment