Amazing DIY NAIL POLISH LIPSTICK Trendy

DIY NAIL POLISH LIPSTICK. I'm back to show you guys this cool DIY for this video I also teamed up with my friend hello Matthew she's doing one of those light up phone cases for the selfies which is freaking amazing i'm going to go ahead and leave her video down below so do not forget it we'll watch that i really hope you guys enjoyed this video if we do make sure to click the like button and comment down below and subscribe if you are not without further ado let's go ahead and get straight on to this video so the first thing we're gonna do is we're gonna make the actual lipstick i'm using some eyeshadow pigments it's best to use some old ones or some blush or something but i actually bought these specifically for this video but they were cheap so it's ok we're going to need some lip gloss and we're also gonna need some chapstick you're also gonna need a little mixing bowl and something to mix with and we're also going to need a nail polish container.


I just thought it would be really cute to put lifting into a nail polish container because it looks cute and it's just different it's like nail polish but it's not really nail polish is lipstick you know I mean and actually clean this out with obviously no polish remover and then with alcohol just to be extra sanitized and stuff like that and i'm just taking the pigment and i'm going to put some red some pink or purple just makes you some colors in there and try to get like a nice pink i'm also going to go ahead and match this together just to get into a powder form so it can be easier to mix everything together yeah now I went ahead and added my chapstick and.

DIY NAIL POLISH LIPSTICK


I'm just gonna slowly try to mix it together you don't actually want to melt it you actually just want to like slowly stir it in there in to look something like this and then you're gonna add your lip gloss the more mad that you want this you're gonna add more chapstick and less gloss the more glossy that you want and obviously more gloss less chaps state you know what I mean so it's pretty simple you just mix everything together there's no exact measurements to this by the way you know that is too glossy you just add more powder or more chapstick and if you wanted to be a little bit you know thicker and glass here you just add more glass etc now I'm going to take this syringe by the way you can get this with medicine this is how i got mine i don't have to go online or anything and I tried to suck it out of the container it was actually really hard.

So i just did another method but this is what I tried first and then I just pumped into my nail polish container not only was his method hard but it was actually taking forever so I just decided to start shoving the lipstick inside of the syringe it was really messy but it got the job done way faster than the other one once you have filled this up that's basically it now you have your nail polish lipstick or lip stick nail polish potato botado and I just thought this would be a clever idea because you know it's pretty cool because it's a nail polish container that looks like nail polish but it's really lipstick you know what I mean I don't know but here I am just watching it on the back of my head so beautiful i freaking love how this color came out and i'm also going to swatch on my lips at the end so stay tuned for that and next I'm gonna make a brownish color I'm just mixing like 10 with different shapes of grounds for this color i'm actually adding more of the chapstick than the actual lip gloss for this was going to be way more math than the first one so this is how it came out I actually love this color and look how beautiful is swatches.

I am in love with this you guys it just looks so I don't like the perfect brown and i want to show you guys me trying to take this off with a makeup remover which by the way makeup remover wives are the best and it's actually not coming off that well which is set something good so i decided to make one more color and I'm making like a bluish color yeah actually it just comes out blue but I put blues purples and stuff to see what I come up with and this has to be one of my favorite colors this one is really glossy by the way the first one was kind of like satin it wasn't completely mad but it wasn't completely glossy the second one was mad and this one is super glossy so let me just show you guys this swatch I am dying I actually don't even know what to say right now I'm kind of like lost I don't know I'm so mesmerized right now just it just looks so satisfying I don't know I just don't even know what to say i love it so now it is time to swatch on the lips I'm just doing what I always do is I go over with a lip liner around my lips and then I put the actual lipstick on but just in case anybody is a little bit like curious about how the actual wand works if it's not good enough i am going to try without the lip liner but here it is with a lip liner and i am i'm loving it ok this is like it feels like a legit lipstick and here I'm just going to apply it without any lip liner just in case anybody's doubting the one which I'm gonna lie I was doubting it big-time efforts.

Because I mean it's not meant for lifting meant for nails but I'm actually pretty pleased with it doesn't look bad at all now we are going to squash the blue one which I am obsessed with i'm not sure if I would wear this out in public actually you know what I'm pretty sure I would I just don't know what I would worry with but yeah this is popping i wish i could have made this before the fourth of july i totally would have worn this on fourth of July because it is so beautiful the only thing about this is you have to apply a lot of layers because it's glossy and it's very sheer but other than that I love it so on to the last one this was actually a little bit hard to apply considering the one is for nails and just really hold on too thick lipstick you know so it was a little bit hard because it was so mad and so thick side to go on with my fingers but actually really like the color itself and that's basically it on how you make your nail polish lipsticks



Jika Anda menyukai Artikel di blog ini, Silahkan klik disini untuk berlangganan gratis via email, Anda akan mendapat kiriman artikel setiap ada artikel yang terbit di Nail Design Ideas


0 comments:

Post a Comment