Amazing DIY 3D EOS Nails W/ REAL Lip Balm | Apply Lip Balm Using Your Nails | Crazy Interactive Nail Art Trendy

Apply Lip Balm Using Your Nails. my nails seriously need a makeover I'm just so tired of all the same old nail designs oh well I give up there's really no hope for these nails you wow what is this an EOS nail polish I'll try anything one looks like something magical happening I wonder what it could be yeah oh my gosh is that real EOS lip balm inside of a nail and it works like a charm - glitter gritters it's brilliant here I know today i'm going to be showing you the stupidest yet cutest nail tutorial i think i've ever done with nails I put real lip balm in this I know this isn't a realistic DIY but i just thought that it would be so much fun to kind of create this special effect type nail tutorial like these 3d eos nails so this video is purely for entertainment purposes so if you want to see more videos like this where.


I focus more on like the entertainment aspect of the tutorial let me know in the comments below so don't forget to subscribe by clicking the red subscribe button right below this video to become an official glitter glitter you'll never miss another video like this one this is a very teeny tiny small collaboration with crispy from glamour life box that we decided to get together into a really fun nail collab she said that she's going to be making nail polish slime so make sure you go and you check out chris this video i'll be sure to link it in the description below and don't forget to subscribe to her Channel let's get started shall we okay.

DIY 3D EOS Nails W/ REAL Lip Balm | Apply Lip Balm Using Your Nails | Crazy Interactive Nail Art


I realize how insane this looks but you gotta admit it's actually pretty cute especially if you love us as much as I do so the first thing I need to do is create the little miniature us that are going to fit perfectly on top of these acrylic nails or fake nails so what i did was i molded it around the nail as i molded it into the shape that I wanted it to be if that makes any sense this was a time-consuming process a little bit tedious but it was a lot of fun because i enjoy this sort of thing I love crafting with polymer clay so what I'm making is the base of any OS and i'm also drawing in the ridges at the top where you screw the cap on and off with this little knife here and after finishing it I just baked in the oven according to the directions on the back of the polymer clay box for the next shape i decided to make the lid of a neo west all i did was i molded it around the fake nail and I made the dome shape to make it look just like the lid and then.

I used a pushpin to carbon the EOS letters at the top next I'm making an entire cos with the lid on all I did was I started off by rolling it into a ball i molded it to the fake nail and i created like an egg or an oval shape i just drew a line in the center to make it look like the lid and the base is screwed together this was by far the easiest one to make for the next miniature cos i am going to be making the one that's going to have the real lip balm inside to start off I rolled out to little polymer clay balls and you roll one out that's bigger what you put on first smash it onto the nail and then the second one goes on top of that this is going to look like an EOS from like an aerial standpoint and you'll be able to see the lip balm you could actually put the lip balm on so i carve out the ridges where the screw cap is supposed to go next I use the push pin to sort of carve out the center and then i use the end of my knife to push like a little indentions so that way the lip balm will have like this little shallow container so now after baking all of the molds it's time to glue them onto the nails and they fit perfectly I decided to glue these on before I painted because first of all I'm going to be clipping them off later you won't even see them and second of all it gives me like a little handle to hold on to while I'm painting it so I painted this one the signature eos blue and now i'm drawing on some stripes and now some of us have stripes some don't but I really love the look of the striped one so i just drew on the stripes which was a very fun process.

I messed up about a hundred million times so moving on to the next miniature eos me neither cos i am painting this one purple with stripes as well because I just love the striped look after their dry i'm just taking a regular clear nail polish and I just polish them and they look so beautiful after I polished them there's a shiny and like yo se y'all remember us see oh my gosh I don't even go there cos he would be proud though now to make the tiny lip balm that's going to be going inside of the nail I decided to take just some regular EOS lip balm and I combined it with some beeswax i melted it and now I'm putting it in this mold and chillin it in the fridge the reason i added the beeswax is because I really want this wax to be durable I don't want it to be super squishy or easy to mess up because i'm not actually planning on using this it's mostly just for the novelty aspect of this DIY to mold the EOS lip balm into the tiny container i use the heat of my hands a q-tip to clean up the edges and smooth it out as well as my little knife for these last us lip balms i actually use polymer clay for these and I painted it the EOS lip balm comer clear coated it and now it's time to glue them on so this parts pretty self-explanatory I put a dab of glue on my nail and I press the nail on just like that this nail glue dried super fast so i was able to clip the nails almost immediately after I was finished gluing them on so i use my fingernail clippers here to carefully clip around the edges of each one of the little miniatures and now i have my EOS nails



Jika Anda menyukai Artikel di blog ini, Silahkan klik disini untuk berlangganan gratis via email, Anda akan mendapat kiriman artikel setiap ada artikel yang terbit di Nail Design Ideas


0 comments:

Post a Comment