Amazing Heavenly Blue Water Marble | DIY Nail Art Tutorial | Addicted to Color Series Trendy

Water Marble Nails. we're going to be working on this heavenly blue water marble as part of i addicted to color series so if you'd like to see how I did it just stay tuned we'll be starting out of course with a base coat and as usual i'm going to be using ready for takeoff and you can use whichever base coat is your favorite next I'll be adding a base color and that's just to make sure that the marbles nice and opaque and i'm using reesie blue which is also one of the colors that i'll be marbling next I'm going to protect her on my nails i'm using simply peel and.


If you don't have simply peel you can pick up some regular latex at like party city or if you have a latex allergy you can certainly still use tape tape was perfectly fine for a long time before we got all these cool peel off protective things so that's up to your personal preference i'm going to start off my bullseye with breezy blue which was my base color followed by Bay blue then royal Hugh then pacific blue thinking of blue and deep sea blue and i'm going to go ahead and add another drop of each of these all of the colors are Sally Hansen and five of them are from the hardest nails xtreme where line thinking of blue is from complete salon manicure line.

Heavenly Blue Water Marble | DIY Nail Art Tutorial | Addicted to Color Series



So I'm just going to wrap this up with two drops of the deep sea blue in the middle so that it doesn't get lost as we start drawing going to pull this out just a little bit off to the side here and then I'm going to start off by going up to the top and down to the bottom and then out to each side then i'm going to go in between each of those and once i'm done with that we're going to start drawing in toward the center want to always use a very light touch and then won t sides meet i'm going to give a little dip just to clean up the middle trying to keep this one clean as i go because in my testing if I just waited till the end was turning out with a little bit of a bald spot so it's easier to do it as I goal got just a couple more strokes here one from this side actually see this little guys and all the way to the middle just go ahead and pull him her it whatever and finish with one more like that for dipping think i'm going to go ahead and do three nails at a time and just kind of same kind of the middle in between pedals for my middle nail and hope the other to get in there decently kind of cross my fingers here and dip don't know if you can see that sometimes.

When I did multiple nails it's hard to keep from covering up the camera but you just want to make sure the surface is completely clear go ahead and slowly pull out and that is better than I expected and just move the cup here zoom alright so i'm going to go ahead and peel off my simply peel before whoa that was a close call sometimes with simply peel in particular different multiple nails can get dangerous when you remove it but i seem to have magically avoided disaster going to use a q-tip and polish remover on the bigger spots and then I'm going to use my clean up brush to just get in a little closer around the edges any little spots that need to get cleaned up and if you want to know the kind of brush I use are you missed any of the colors that's always listed down in the information box I'm gonna finish everything off with top coat as usual i'm using Seche vite and I did just want to mention kind of a case of do as I say not as I do to really avoid that kind of near disaster like I had with my finger stuck together just go ahead with the scissors and cut your fingers apart before you start trying to peel off the latex or of course you can go ahead and just dip one finger at a time I could try and dip your fingers without getting stuck together but that is something that I don't think I've ever managed so my recommendation is just to be aware of it and be very careful because I'm really lucky that that didn't do more damage than it did so here's the finished manicure and although i felt like i was kind of on the edge of disaster the whole time.

I really like how it actually finally turned out the smudges aren't in areas where there too noticeable and really they're my own fault for not being a little bit more careful removing the simply peel can see here on my pinky as well as on my middle finger and also over on this pinky and I think part of that is just being out of practice since i haven't actually done a marble since water marble March will show you guys a couple of my tests watches these were the first couple i did these aren't the exact final colors that I ended up using but one of these was going from lightest to darkest the other was from darkest to lightest and if you're having trouble with your color spreading sometimes just reversing order that you're dripping them in the cup can affect how they spread so that's the simplest change you can always make I gave a try with a little bit of a spiral design and the polishes really were not cooperating for that this one you barely can tell that it's supposed to be a spiral and this one you can see the spiral a little bit more but the darkest blue really took over the whole design i also did a try with white / a darker blue base i thought i might get a color Lee turned out to be light blue but it managed to hold on to its opacity and still looked white so I decided not to include that in the final design i have used a white in the past in my addicted to color series i think it was the green one but it must have been a different white because that one could do what I wanted it to and turned into a very light version of the color and if you've seen the rest of the series i'd love to know which color is your favorite so far



Jika Anda menyukai Artikel di blog ini, Silahkan klik disini untuk berlangganan gratis via email, Anda akan mendapat kiriman artikel setiap ada artikel yang terbit di Nail Design Ideas


0 comments:

Post a Comment