Amazing No Water Needed - Pink Diva DIY Drag Marble nail art Tutorial Trendy

Marble nail art . i am here with juicy and we are going to do a three nail tutorial with no water marbling so or drag marbling if you will so i have started out with OPI eyes precisely pink and that is a neon that's from the true neon collection I really like it without the white underneath it um it looks very very Barbie I mean it is barbie pink you can't get more barbie than this so I'm going to do this then with pink that's lighter just go down the side then with white go in then.


I'm going to do 12 with black and I'm going to go through and through and through yeah ok so then I'm gonna go through then I'm going to pull take it off pull taking off ok and it just becomes very ethereal looking water marble you can keep pulling if you add a whole bunch of polish but then all the extra polish boom comes right off the end on the white I will taking this then because i know that this neon pink what's hot over white I will go like this hit drag with the black then with my nails with my liner you can get my liner at robin moses brushes @ yahoo.com right now and I sell them myself from my house not for much longer so that would be the fire take off the excess take off the excess cap BAM fire I can go back and them ok third.

Marble nail art 


I'm gonna go like this pull what you want to do is you just want to work really super fast and really super efficient the faster and the weather the nail polishes the more time you have to drag and so I'm going to go in with a dark black in a V formation and then i will do a white and then i will do the pink right in the center we are going to pull up pull up and then wipe the brush pull down pull down pull down pull down pull down pull down and hold down take your finger take off the side take off the side take off the side pull cap the end and you have a really cool no water marble ok which back okay i have this to our ski crystals that are it called pixie dust by Skowronski and I have a little bit of the umbrella jelly on the end of my stick I'm picking up a lot on to the end and i'm just laying them into the black area on this one now that lightens up and give swag to this design and then I'm ready to top coat just putting it up in there letting it fall into the Polish that's already a little bit wet ok so it looks like this and i will top coat ok so here is the end result let me take some of the light off of it and anyways I wanted to show you some water marbling on some long nails and so here we have it he's like I will call these Barbies drag marble anyways I want everybody was a Friday please subscribe share this with your manicurist or your nail tech or your friends or your family and have them try this on you or try it on yourself and show me on my Instagram robert moses nail art around my fan page and on facebook and i will see you back with more everybody have a great night fine thanks



Jika Anda menyukai Artikel di blog ini, Silahkan klik disini untuk berlangganan gratis via email, Anda akan mendapat kiriman artikel setiap ada artikel yang terbit di Nail Design Ideas


0 comments:

Post a Comment