Amazing Matte Acrylic Nails | Change Nail Shape | Re-Design Trendy

Acrylic Nails. I'm just going to show you how I extend my nails from a short square into a coffin ballerina high school letter shape i have applied my form and I am just adding the bead at the tip and then blend in that into the creek that has been filed and walk so that acrylic has something to do - I'm making my shape pushing the side wall with keeping it level with how the nail already is and then just blend it all into one extension I'm going to apologize now if you do hear children in the background and they are off school and I wasn't doing this recording while there.


I have and I want to apologize for the last video with no boys have I know a lot of people were and not unhappy but they did like 2am hear the voice over or a little bit of music i will explain the music thing I don't actually have any free music on my laptop I just not very and computer literate and but i have downloaded son hopefully that will be some little background music going on in this video should all go one ok so here you see me just making Pat it down and making sure that shape is nice and.how i do I care it's looking quite good I was quite happy with how the shape came out and make sure I'm pattern and passionate into position you don't need to apply a massive amount of a quick because you already have that quick and as you can see they don't even need to fill I am just adding that extra bit because the nail had on was a short square and because i'm extending the length there's also going to be a week . 

Matte Acrylic Nails | Change Nail Shape | Re-Design


There so I'm just adding that and then blend it all into one nail to make sure it's all flesh and where I want it to be still the same rules apply do not touch the skin push it into that cuticle growth keep blending it up towards the nail making sure it's all flesh and applied correctly you really want to do you what we brush keep that shape i knit down and keeping it away from that skin I am still blending it all towards the tip and I am pushing it all in and I am cleaning around my side walls as well i'm going to add a little layer of clear on top of this for the strength and i'm still using my nail nails products in this video i'm actually using the medium speed do you find ok again you know when you need a new production is always going to be a bit on and off you're not going to be used to that product it is a good part of do you find it while it does work while I'm the medium speed definitely sets quicker than the maximum adhesion there anything i have found with the medium speed is getting that we have lift in so i have just team out now with my sis super bomb primer rather than the nails acid free and safe are haven't had any issues so you know still a good product still very cost effective ok so you can see me here to show you the shape of the nail from all angles you need to look and then I'm just waiting for this now to set you can see here in a second when I pin when I touched that nail you can see the quality like string i'm going to show you that it's not ready to pinch is still tacky and is still going to you gonna just mold the nail with the pinches them you want to wait till it is marked you want to wait until it's not sticky and then pinch I'm dipping your and pinches into your clear credit will prevent that stick in as well so I'm just showing you here the whole shape i am using blue skies and burgundy gel polish.

I am I love this polish the color is just gorgeous I a medal for this career took a deep burgundy and I'm just shooting that in thin coats long clean swipes making sure to keep are all clean while you don't want to get out already skin either i applied three case this to get the color coverage I like I will then kill this in my LED lamp for 30 seconds here you can just see me adding my third and final coat keep in all that cute to wear as clean as possible and then cap in the tip on the final coat all right then I just pulled my hand away to look a little closer at how that looked around killed so I wasn't happy so I'm just adding a little bit more around there to make it look like clean work you don't need to declare that this if you had to thicker layers you then going to lose shape you know you're also gonna set yourself up for chipping and scratching and bubbling and end if you're in any don't want not okay I'm taking off the calculator before I have applied a top coat because i am going to apply the map top coat in fact they look quite not there but i wanted to protect them I didn't want to leave just the color no protection over that i'm using blue skies my top coat again i'm trying to call the nails I have had a bit of an issue with the this top coat it never really seems to go completely covered my it you know if anyone has any suggestions on how or why I could do to make that go completely not rather than half around with added to the top coat then please let me know come to clean around in there and then add in it so it's trying to get it so it's all really level and covered and i will then again cure this in my allergy and 30 seconds as you can see i took out that happened there are some little shiny patches so I'm just going to go in with my OPI is my top go and give the layer over that - really completely cover them little shiny patches because I don't want any of them on what needs to be completely mad and look completely smooth OPI laptop there is a fabulous topco as well it does is one of my favorite map top coats okay honestly I wanted to go for like a bandage Chrissy Chrissy kind of York and so just taught my brush and when the exam and then I clean up afterwards with my small brush and isopropyl alcohol and I didn't remove this one and then do it again because i wanted it more down the bottom again you'll see that in the design itself just take him a bush so coming out on and just trying to keep not then lines to make a more crisp and look more clean okay here i'm going to show you how I do a 3d though I didn't get the whole bow because like an absolute didn't wear I thought pause my camera Adam pours there and just recorded my wall for half an hour so we lost a lot of recording their so I've just taken a medium dry bead and and then I'm putting it on the back of my form paypal I'm just making a can i shape pine out don't get too thin we don't too thick when you're making it in the eye shapes you could like the two corners and the density in the middle the amount that's going to be like the edge of your bed or the 3d part of the bow I'm just cleaning up the sides and then i'm going to part it out so it's smooth you can just clean your brush and wet it slightly you don't want it so can affect in that shape to them happy with that it has to be quite dry as well you don't want it wet when you peed off and then just push your brush the tip and trying to peel it away and then slap it over and then just peel it away you do need to make you the side flap up a bit and add it into 10 i'm going to leave this for your hair have less left pictures i hope you enjoyed and I will see you all in my next video thanks for watching as always and take it



Jika Anda menyukai Artikel di blog ini, Silahkan klik disini untuk berlangganan gratis via email, Anda akan mendapat kiriman artikel setiap ada artikel yang terbit di Nail Design Ideas


0 comments:

Post a Comment