Amazing Matte White Gold Bling Coffin Acrylic Nails Trendy

Acrylic Nails. I'm doing a fairly simple design but still one that I believe would be really popular so now i'm just going on l tubes ok so i'm using these little gold scissors you can get at now finds , I like them because it's easy to make small cuts with them and I'm just piling to get the coffin shape i'm using less nails nail prefon el primer you can get them at nail place , as well I'm really happy that pretty much everything I using get that website now so that's pretty good as well as the acrylic powder and monomer i'm using them in the eighth out sizes also this kolinsky acrylic brush it's really really perfect really smooth love this brush so much.


So I want to let you guys know that I'm no longer located in houston I'm now located in LA so yeah I really love to hear so you're from LA comment below because now i'm here in your city also i am looking for hand models in the LA area so if you believe that you could a get the job please email me at Tracy nails with z @ gmail.com also please email pictures of your hands thank you now I'm just filing the sides of the nails to get the coffin shape back and I'm just perfecting it then i will also be using the e-file be file i just got my local now supply.

Matte White Gold Bling Coffin Acrylic Nails


I don't know the name of it ok that's the nails nice and clean for the white polish i'm using a candy paint nail polish you can get an F is . com as well i'll be applying two coats of this polish as well as cleaning the sides right after I apply the Polish it's best to do this while the polish is what versus when it's drying and tacky ok so that's the nails look like i'm using this rocks called are amusing and many different sizes you can get the man L files dot com I love love love this true gold shade also the wax pencil which makes picking up rhinestone super super easy ok so that's the finished result love this simple design the shine of this some rocks key is everything that's why i love love love using Swarovski instead of those cheap revolve rhinestones



Jika Anda menyukai Artikel di blog ini, Silahkan klik disini untuk berlangganan gratis via email, Anda akan mendapat kiriman artikel setiap ada artikel yang terbit di Nail Design Ideas


0 comments:

Post a Comment