Amazing Natural Home Remedy for Toenail Fungus Trendy

Natural Home Remedy. just so you know I had to talk him into this doing this video Oh into my name is that huh are you get here Meg hey ma mère meg I don't have to turn off on this talk about sex I won't tell people you have toenail fungus because we're doing a town out fungus video its kind of fungus cure ok and i'm and and it's it's real good you know it works everybody that she did it when it makes me perfectly wasn't me but when we could test that you had no all right I so what we made is we need one of these gorgeous little bottles that you get from a central depot it's a one-ounce bottle with dropper you've got to have a dropper with this okay all right.


I can't support a step on me if you you told you have put my fall off your nose so and then we may oh I'm going to show the new ones isn't that pretty I love their new labels that's the club but the brand new clothes blood libel ok so anyway so we're gonna make clothes length clothes blood take a tree stand my and raining germania drank ok and we're going to need that little ball was talking about and then we're going to some of the central depots are Donald aragon all has the ability to penetrate every layer of the epidermis so therefore anything you put in it goes and gets it right now deep within the skin deep d ok so i like to make a text of the oil not the essential the oil would you get it for me well there ok put your arms out like he is ok so now this is essential d close continental and we'll put it right there and and then this is essentially a post are going well.

Natural Home Remedy for Toenail Fungus



I guess you better rub rub that with that hand first ok with the arm through the arms watch me with ok so now yeah huh grazie that is well , little has has very poor in a training skills ok terrible famine is not terrible but you know I don't like that you're getting on this hand ok so let me see the top of that arm when you don't have the topping at all all right now we got that edge and go back for it now to go soak it right before thing but yeah not here what do you got resistant scanner drink mix skin it's okay that's what it is it's hard to steal smells like burning mode roll everybody i do this to go oh wow look at that look at that it is a pair yeah it just disappeared look II still shouting if by chance that you have Phillip Morgan skin I'm not held responsible or liable to work hard to make man money and come home and your life just grabs you and I don't know but it is you spare a little bit that ok what am I are almost look just like it's go say go let's go it's like sitting on top of you you have unfinished obelisk in layers I never seen it all right so we're gonna do this video so now i'm going to bring you down to the ground lip ok so hang out ok alright so now here's my resume and this is for toenail fungus here's a little bottle we got to have our template oh I forgot about that this is our pits pits are some form of a dropper and this one here you see that little first notch on the dropper that's how much that's what i use as a measurement so there goes the phone by I can't mess with it right now ok so the first thing we do is it was on do the clove bud seven.

I will do it just till it fills that dropper there it goes and let's say I'm kind of Club bud ok ok kinda there is the clover leaf were a broad spectrum of here within the clothes and the club bud and now we're doing the teacher eight same time and you can do this in a half an ounce bottle I don't have any half ounce bottles right now so I'm doing me in one ounce bottles so we've got the teaching and yes essential be posed a seagull's is absolutely the best and the ones you should use and they're so cheap right now it's like unheard of so here is a dropper Oh start on the geranium you do a base and soon someone yeah - okay so we're doing to these little things on the cinnamon and the dragging and then we're going to turn on our scales tear out the bank and we're going to put two on our oh I'm sorry yes . to on are gone and then shake it up and as you can see we've got just about a half an ounce and there you go this is our toenail fungus fixer-upper now this is not to be placed on the entire body I don't even like I like dip the dropper let me see if I got this for you can see it hang out okay okay i dont even squeeze and get blow it up in it i just put the dropper from just dipping it down there on your nail like this right here and then I like to clean up the excess and so you don't even suck any and you just the dropper or just get a little bit on it from from being down in there and you just rub this around and you can do this on your fingers your toenails and that is a toenail fungus cure use it into your toe nails look normal again and we will go over this again let's make sure we've got a recipe correct okay . to of argon old ok on your scale this much in a pipelet and you only do these pop-ups but that's the first notch of a popular right there ok yet one of those of clothes close button tea tree and two of those of cinnamon



Jika Anda menyukai Artikel di blog ini, Silahkan klik disini untuk berlangganan gratis via email, Anda akan mendapat kiriman artikel setiap ada artikel yang terbit di Nail Design Ideas


0 comments:

Post a Comment