Amazing OPI Nail Polish - Soft Shades 2016 | Swatch and Review Trendy

OPI Nail Polish. I have swatches of the OPI soft shades for 2016 OPI does this every year it's kind of like they're lighter I mean usually they do sheer colors but this year they're actually all opaque pastel creams so I got these from BTY sales , and i will link that website down below they also have the brights collection of here which is alice through the looking glass on the website as well I will have that review up i will link BTW why seals calm down below where I got these and i will get into swatches so the first polish is called it's in the cloud in this is a very light those almost white colors like my boyfriend skills walls but it's a little bit more unlike the tan side does that make sense but almost white so here's one coat well you can't hear the chainsaw that my neighbors have been running for the last hour you can I apologize this one is a bit sheer on the first coat it's a little bit streaky but it's not as sticky as i was expecting it to be formula is great on this one extremely easy to apply so here is two coats so this one is almost completely opaque in two coats it covers very evenly.


I don't really have any streaks maybe some minor ones but that's not why I'm doing the second coat i can just still see my nail line a little bit but I think depending on your preference you could probably get away with this one on - so here's three coats so in three coats this one does cover the new line completely and it doesn't want to see deep in the color but it just like makes it look more opaque overall the third coat does take care of that so there is three coats of it's in the cloud so the next polish is called one sheet and this is a pastel yellow so here's one coat this one is also a bit sheer and a little bit streaky not as sticky as eggs.

OPI Nail Polish - Soft Shades 2016 | Swatch and Review


I was expecting it to be but still a little bit these are all like colors I wasn't really expecting any of these to cover completely in two coats the formula and this one is a little bit thinner than the last one is well it's not difficult to work with by any means it's a little more challenging than the last one because it is a bit thinner so here is two coats this one built up really well on the second coat actually don't remember it building up this well when i did my swatch pictures but i do still have some minor minor streak so i'm going to do a third coat anyway and this one and the last one have dried really shiny as well so here's three coats and this one cover is completely in three and i don't know how that chainsaw has not like burned up it has not turned off yet so this one is completely opaque into code or three coats rather I almost feel like this one and the last one like they just got a little less opaque on the second coat after it completely dried it makes me not feel so bad about adding a third when the problems were very very small so there is three coats of one chic chick the next polish is called washing and this is a lighter almost peachy color it's showing up a little not even washed out just like a little bit dustier on camera than it is in person so here's one coat this one is a little bit streak here then the other two so far not by much though and it does have the same formula as the yellow one it's not difficult to apply at all is just a little bit thinner than the first one was so here's two coats this one also has a few streaks that I want to fix i'm going to do a third coat this one also dries a little bit shiny too and like i said before i'm noticing it with this one I feel like after the coat dries it becomes a little bit less opaque so here's three coats and three coats does cover this one completely do you think you might still be able to get some streaks if you are very heavy-handed if you push really hard or if you overwork it so there is three coats of stop it i'm blushing the next polish is boy and this is a pastel blue here's one coat this one is also a bit sheer and if it's tricky on the first coat he's all have kind of more curly finish I think that anything formula is great on this one as well so here's two coats this one actually looks like it covers pretty well on the second coat my pointer finger is nearly completely opaque but i'm getting some streaks here in the middle finger so i'm going to do a third coat I said these all dry pretty shiny but i recommend topcoat regardless so here is three coats and this one covers completely and three and the streets that were here i mean they were pretty minor it's not something.

I would be comfortable like leaving at two coats but I think some people might be able to so there is three coats of it's a boy and the next polish is called ask me a minute and this is a light pastel mint green so here's one coat so this one is also a little bit sheer and just a little bit streaky on the first coat and it's a tree trimmers that are outside of the neighbor's house not the actual neighbors so I kind of feel bad for blaming them for the noise the formula on this one is pretty good it's a little bit better just like I think all of them except for the first one that off white cloud 10 that's the only one that hasn't been on the thinner side for me but they're not hard to use they don't run at all so here's two coats this one is still just a little tiny bit streaky it's not terrible i'm going to do a third coats to cover it up but i think that most people probably get away with this into you know what no i'm not going to a third coat the more I look at that and more i think that that would be kind of ridiculous to do a third coat because you I can barely even find the streets that.

I saw the first time now for a look again so there is two coats of this cost me a mint and the last polish is Justin this is a light kind of like pastel periwinkle and everything to me is periwinkle this year blue ish purple color so here is one coat again a little bit sheer a little bit streaky on that first coat these all have more of a curly formula to them that an actual cream good applications though I haven't really had their little bit on the thin side but i haven't had any issues of lying there not hard at all so here's two coats this one also covers completely in two coats so I think depending on your application you might end up needing three with this one it's right on the edge and again i know i'm repeating myself here because i'm running out of things in the last polish but these all do dry pretty shiny that coal is really thick so there is two coats of am what I amethyst so of course my favorite auto one is going to be it's a boy because it's blue and blue is my favorite color on my nails ever but this one's different my favorite just because i really like blue and the colors are like super super special so this one stood out just because it's blue



Jika Anda menyukai Artikel di blog ini, Silahkan klik disini untuk berlangganan gratis via email, Anda akan mendapat kiriman artikel setiap ada artikel yang terbit di Nail Design Ideas


0 comments:

Post a Comment