Amazing OPI Nail Polish - Infinite Shine Summer 2016 | Swatch and Review Trendy

OPI Nail Polish. i have a swatches of the OPI infinite shine and summer collection 4 2016 and there are six polishes here they are all different shades of light to medium nude colors so if you're not really with the OPI infinite shine it is OPI is long wearing gel without a light kind of polished se has the jail tour now china glaze has the Everglades they're supposed to be a system that lasts like a gel polish without curing with a light they have a base coat the special polish and a top coat that you're supposed to use with the system I didn't have any luck with the system when.



I tested out I didn't find that it wore any longer than a regular manicure I me which is pretty typical males don't hang on to polish very well at all but that is what the infinite shine is if you're not familiar with it is a three-step long-wearing system some people swear by it some people have noticed any difference I wanted people that hasn't really noticed any difference these can be found at polish pick , which i will link down below they used to be BTY sales but now they are polished pick-six polishes in this collection that will get into swatches so the first polish is called staying neutral on this one and this is a light pinky nude so here's one coat this one is a bit she ran a bit streaky in the first coat the formula on this one is definitely center you do have to be careful when you're applying it or else you can very easily mess up flood your cuticles why not because of formula is a bit thin so here's two coats this one is still a bit streaky on the second coat so i'm going to do a third i did want to mention when i did my swatch photos for this entire collection i had such bad bubbles in my nails even on the first coat I had bad bubbles on every single polish.

OPI Nail Polish - Infinite Shine Summer 2016 | Swatch and Review


And I did a few collections that day and they were all like that it was just this one but I had a couple on the first coat of my pointer nail but I don't see any other ones so far so it must have been some weird environmental thing so here's three coats so this one covers pretty well i would say good enough to call it good on three coats it doesn't really want to streak though I'm trying to do a little bit thicker of a third coat just to avoid that streaking you definitely have to be careful with this one so there is three coats of staying neutral on this one the next polish is called no strings attached and this is a lighter kind of topi nude so here's one coat this one that covers ok on the first coat is a little bit streaky though but a lot of those streaks do seem to kind of level out as it dries a little bit good formula on this one I think it's still a little bit on the thin side to do to be a little bit more careful when you're applying it so you don't flood your cuticles so here's two coats so this one I think actually covers completely into there are some slight streaks left but it's not so much that I think you need a third coat granted that's all going to depend on your application but for me - I think it looks fine so there is two coats of no strings attached the next polish is called can't stop myself and this is a peachy nude so here's one coat this one also covers ok on the first coat is still a little bit streaky formula feels about the same as the other ones but look does look like some of those streaks are kind of disappearing or lightening up a little bit as the Polish kind of settles under the nail so here's two coats this one is also still a tiny bit streaky on that second coat but I don't think it's enough to need a third they might be worse depending on how you apply it.

I can't really speak for everybody but for me they're not so bad that i'm going to take the time to do a third coax I would wear it out like this without a problem so there is two coats of can't stop myself the next polish is called don't ever stop and this is one of the darker it's still pretty light but it's one of the darker pinky nudes so here is one coat this one is still a little bit streaky on the first coat but i do feel like it has better coverage on one coat than any of the other ones so far this formula is the same as the other ones a little bit on the thinner side you have to be more careful with it so here is two coats and this one looks like it does cover completely into this is another one that I think is going to be right on the edge between two in three so depending on your application you might end up eating three so there is two coats of don't ever stop the next polish is called hurry up and wait and this is kind of a medium Rosie neutral color so here is one coat this one is pretty sheer on the first coat but it does seem to cover evenly compared to the other ones the formula feels about the same as all the other ones in the collection so far so here is two coats and this one also covers completely into some very very minor streaks but I don't think it's enough to warrant a third I haven't mentioned this yet but these dry very shiny as well so there is two coats of hurry up and wait and the last polish is no stopping zone and this is a man like medium sandy and neutral color so here's one coat this one actually covers pretty well on the first coat just a few streaks it even seems to cover the male line pretty well do you feel like the formula and this one is a little bit thicker than the other ones so it is easier to apply without having to be quite as careful so here is two coats on it covers completely into and this is the darkest shade and the range I definitely have a lighter skin right now i'm buzzed tan as i get and it still matches my skin tone pretty well so I don't think he's got nearly dark enough so there is two coats of no stopping zone so don't ever stop is my favorite it's the like perfect shade of pinky nude for my skin tone



Jika Anda menyukai Artikel di blog ini, Silahkan klik disini untuk berlangganan gratis via email, Anda akan mendapat kiriman artikel setiap ada artikel yang terbit di Nail Design Ideas


0 comments:

Post a Comment