Amazing 77 Nail Art tutorials in 8 minutes Trendy

77 Nail Art tutorials in 8 minutes. hey guys its me Christina who else would it be and today I'm gonna step the world record for the greatest number of nail art tutorial in eight minutes many have tried to do this before me but no one has succeeded just tried it but in the spirit of the new year let's take a look back at all the hours of my life I spent painting my nails I had pics that are my favorite just for you let's begin my very first youtube video tutorial and the very first held in the world ever I'm pretty sure I filmed this link three-time kept messing it up for the camera look at the same thing but it's found a job know how to use different colors while my editing was pretty terrible last year 1000 frames per second video the computing I don't even know it's afternoon now here's my first time trying to conquer the triple kills gradient why are you doing that but the talk on the whole milk so this is the top nail art till 2000.


And any year because everyone needs to know that it's the best way to apply glitter to neil is just wondering now if only I had simply peel back honest I keep changing the size of my subject also how much of that coming up part that I cut out of my videos because it was really embarrassing that I had to tend like an hour cleaning up my finger if I told people that they wouldn't want to try that nail art was not using US funds to help polish wow that's pretty good Christine one of those free pens go deep in hiding from me I mean myself but as the fat and I cannot see it lookout not yellow my nails are well I was such a baby feat is back then with no experience was the most boring glitter gradient ever basically take as many pieces strapping tape as you can put my now and try to make patterns are gradient AP a man idea let's play a game every time you see me do a gradient in this video take a shot and if I clean it up the hard way with tape in acetone then take two shots because you must feel really bad for a look taping gradient drink up kid you what the hell was I thinking can't even keep the design that time I tried to start until trend that didn't turn into a trend I called this funding because it's a ball or something like that I don't know back to doing the only political honesty from me also take another shot we just pay attention perception.


That how I had no idea how to actually apply nail polish just cover it with rainbow and tape in acetone have a drink and everything myself if they did the public returning reciprocal chevron and are you on crack I'm never watching your video by what about this one starburst scaled gradient hollow skiddle like what I don't see any skittles hola cloud how boring and who is painting at dandelion online now I must have hired a tiny leprechaun drink really drunk rate now at my office I never showed much because you have seen on that hand as you can see but I'm free now it is I don't pay my opposite and depends who's got time for that I just like a normal person look at the city-run dotting tool Christine oh so much better now with your Christmas ok if you're not already drunk this single tutorial will get too wasted look how many gradients I had to do my very first quadruple killed breaking and I am so proud of you baby one of the very first sightings of simply no hard to defeat in now this is what happens when you're a hollow polish addict and you no longer have the ability to keep it a design make set when and how to clean your cuticles so this should be good gradient find also drink again because it was a mystery I like to use nails but someone commented what happens when you touch your period and I never liked them again this was a big hit back when I did it but then i re-did it briefly with a voiceover because it made nothing some people thought this looks greedy or like whipped cream or like toothpaste blue jean your dumb and then I broke my nail moment of silence.

Please I wrote a blog post on how I grew my nails back I put the link below in the video description box though when it is it that you're probably make a video but short nails weren't gonna stop me from doing this because you can do now any mail sometimes people ask me can you email for short nails and I just think like you can do any nail art that I do now but just don't do the monologue to the month that's all I don't understand you look I'm even doing a field gradient on a very short now everything is possible if you believe in Him hallowed I look how many dogs I can fit on my short now wow amazing here some holo glitter plaid shirt now for the preppy bitch and all of us multi chrome on my first time trying the twinkle teeth cycle until they are so much fun to peel I love them they're my nails twenty-seven times where do you see now why I never realized how email this design one finally I have discovered simply peel and history is made forever these now so this company family this bark tactic creamy glitter all I could come up with was this ice cream look that I would never eat here are so much fun if you have a lot of patience he told it probably did this a time and then of course totally misled you with that subtitle look at that place you bubble pop remember kids on it so i'm used to be like why he's shown the club that is so stupid clearly you are too young to appreciate help right now that time I did nail art than I thought with rainbow and black Chevy what everyone said oh my God look at fleeing tattoo time I did some not so subtle product placement simply peel is finally in full force and so are twinkled email finals when I finally started to discover my inner self and then I lost my sense of self concept when I attempted water marbling for the first time don't worry.

I dedicated my shoulders with hollow glittering continue on the path to greatness radiance hollow hollow sexual time then that time I did gay pride meals in celebration of America having their new marriage laws and then I got attacked by a bunch of angry homophobic and actually I did more rainbow pride now I really like making a long comfortable for my pleasure hey that's my face the effect I was going for did you know that I am watercolor nail to prove it not all my nails are perfect in 2015 ok I did lots of mail failed along the way timeline as refuge slut and whore it up with some flea keys in fishnet 29 you followed me on some adventures attempt to build that nail polish shared my God look at that time I tried to do russian nail art but not even Dr Oz could help me look at my face again this time talking about the kids really cranky that basically no NY please go watch the video it's that time i join the swarovski biker gang and here is that time I did the matthews nail art ever and I probably also have the rector for top number of sexual innuendo in the nail art tutorial time I gave into peer pressure and had to try those ugly by myself and then it was time for the road now should probably go to the doctor looked like my grandmother everywhere people who don't have a sense of humor disgusting her putting her on my nail my cat enjoyed it I enjoyed it



Jika Anda menyukai Artikel di blog ini, Silahkan klik disini untuk berlangganan gratis via email, Anda akan mendapat kiriman artikel setiap ada artikel yang terbit di Nail Design Ideas


0 comments:

Post a Comment