Amazing DIY Easy Hot Pink Nail Art Design | Summer Nails With Crystals Tutorial Trendy

Hi this is robert moses i'm here with compassion east side and i have started this tutorial with what wild black and I have a color by LC end which i believe is just called Wow and I think that this is by tweezer minimum for certain anyway I have black on the ends and it's just straight across the side and i'm going with my liner brush and I am pulling around making filigree like that my neighbors are home her dad music yeah ok.


So there's that you talk to them now is that ok so it's going to be about all the way across so it looks like a little bit of bramble going through be back ok so with a mining brush i am going to go into oil glue you can use whatever kind of oil blue that you want to like this put it on the end of a nail like this i'm going to go oops make sure it's nice and thin and stripe the glue across each nail let it dry ok so now i'm going to go in with a little tiny bit of this right here which is pixie dust by Swarovski crystals kind of sticking it into the glue like this pushing the crystals into the blue line of glue and then letting it set and rolling it I'm dipping this this is embellished jelly buy scrap perfect calm and it is like the sticky wax.


I heard that braces wax it works the same stuff like that but whatever you can stick little gems on with that's what I'm going to use when you're done it looks like this and it looks like little crusted crystals on the right in the line area me back ok and here is the end result now i'm going to change the bottom but i just thought that was really disco lipstick I like it so anyways if you try them show me on my - on my on my Instagram robin moses nail art here is the pixie dust crystals but for oski i'll show you what it looks like there we go and it comes in a thing like this one of these will last you forever and um I don't like the packaging at all and I've already like spilled it twice so anyways um yeah get it get a little thing to keep it in anyways I upload every Monday Wednesday and Friday so subscribe and see my own designs first and i will put this on another color so you can see it a little bit differently but anyways perfect perfect for anything formal any kind of occasion summer anything you want to bling and stand out on and i will see you back with more everybody have a great night by what



Jika Anda menyukai Artikel di blog ini, Silahkan klik disini untuk berlangganan gratis via email, Anda akan mendapat kiriman artikel setiap ada artikel yang terbit di Nail Design Ideas


0 comments:

Post a Comment