Amazing DIY 70's Summer Camp Striped Nail Art Design Tutorial Trendy

DIY 70's Summer Camp Striped Nail Art Design Tutorial. this is robin i'm here with neighbors we're starting this tutorial with rich girls and boys by OPI which is a beautiful sky blue any blue will do and I have um all these acrylic paints red orange yellow purple green and blue and I have it like this and i'm going in with my liner brush this one is purple now i'm going in with blue like this boom and then i'm going to go in with green so it just a little bit like that ok then when i'm done with that I'm going to go and with a wet and wild white polish.


And I did I haven't got the green light on that one yet but that but you guys will know what I'm doing when I'm done so ok with the other side this new wet'n'wild polish bottle is just horrible with white I'm going to go down the side like this two coats and then I'll me back ok so now i'm done with this got this done now i'm going to go in with red then a stripe of orange and then a stripe of yellow and a stripe of green and what you get is this retro-looking rainbow that's like what like almost like a sporty type of thing but also very like cool.


So I'm going to finish this out okay and here is the end result I went back over this with one more line of blue just to make it a little more retro what I what I want to say is that these kind of remind me or I would have in mind i wanted to do nails like a summer camp retro of wet hot American summer type of design and that's that's what i had in my mind and these turned out really super cute and perfect for summer perfect for getting away and i will see you back with more keep a lookout subscribe to be the first to see the new designs every monday wednesday and friday and show me on my Instagram Robin most still are have a great day hi



Jika Anda menyukai Artikel di blog ini, Silahkan klik disini untuk berlangganan gratis via email, Anda akan mendapat kiriman artikel setiap ada artikel yang terbit di Nail Design Ideas


0 comments:

Post a Comment