Amazing Chrome nail polish with Chrome Water Marble Accent | DIY Nail Art Tutorial Trendy

Chrome Nails. hi guys today we're going to be working on these chrome nails with the chrome double accent on the ring fingers as well as on the thumbs so if you'd like to see how I did this just stay tuned like usual we're going to start out with base coat and i'm using ready for takeoff you can use which ever is your personal favorite once my base coat is dry i'm going to apply my base colors on the nails that will be fully mirror i'm using OPI black onyx and on the nails that i'll be water marbling i'm using OPI alpine snow so I've got my ring finger and my thumb as accent nails and i'm going to prep around those with simply peel going to go ahead and start building my bullseye using the same OPI black and white as I did for my base colors and actually did quite a bit of testing with different blacks and whites before I settled on these two as being the most even as they spread.


And keeping separately black and white and not blending into gray I'll show you guys want my test strips at the end of the video for those of you that are interested to see those comparisons and then once i'm finished with the bullseye I'm just going to draw in a basic flower design and try to keep it very neat and very even yeah now that the design is finished I'm going to be dipping my ring finger and my thumb at the same time so I'm just going to line them up next to each other adjust this just a bit and then carefully lined up as best I can so you can't see I can barely see their and dip in going to reach with my orange tic try to get any excess polish that there is out of the way and then slowly pull out and try to go ahead and just cut these apart or cut the liquid latex apart rather then pull off the rest and I think I'm finally getting a little bit better at applying why latex.

Chrome nail polish with Chrome Water Marble Accent | DIY Nail Art Tutorial


So I don't have quite as much clean up afterwards there you can see the thumb and I'm just a little bit around the edge here going to touch that up and then i'm going to go ahead and do my other hand and then top coat for my top coat as usual i'm using such feet and usually this would be pretty much the end of the tutorial and if you like just this black and white look you could certainly go ahead and stop here but i'm going to go to bed let these fully fully dry and then do the chrome in the morning ok so it's the next day and I was pretty tired when i was recording last night so I'm kind of crossing my fingers that everything i have recorded made sense but these have had almost 12 hours to dry and from my research online having the normal polish completely dry seems to be the key to mixing it with gel polish or with a gel top coat I'm actually not using the gossip gel that came with the chrome i'm going to be using this pink jhalak ultra shine which is also a no wipe top coat and I'll talk about that a little bit more at the end but i'm going to go ahead and carefully apply this and then it takes 60 seconds to cure under an LED light and if you care about that the LED light that.

I ended up purchasing is from melody siouxsie and the details on that will be in the information box you want to make sure that you just get a really nice smooth finish with this because the smoother it is the nicer the chrome is going to look okay i hope you guys can hear me okay because I put a mask on because this chrome pigment is really very fine and when you start applying it it tends to really fly around in the air and I don't want it in my lungs so with a makeup sponge applicator just a little one like this I'm just going to go into the chrome and then i'm going to start applying it on my nail with kind of a back-and-forth buffing motion and it starts to pretty much rub in there and as you rub it in you get the chrome look I'm just gonna tap off some of the excess back into the pot but you kind of want to continue buffing it even after it appears to be shiny I found that gives the best results overall so just really really rub it in there make sure you get on all the sides can use a pretty firm pressure and I mean it's really pretty simple to apply it does tend to get all over like.

I mentioned get some air got all over my desk probably is getting on my camera but for that kind of a shine I kind of think it's worth it i'm going to go over the water marble now and i decided to do black and white because I just really couldn't pick a color you can create color Chrome's with this also but I thought just for my first one the black and white would be a really cool look and hopefully you can see on camera and it's not so shiny that you're just getting a bunch of reflection but i'm just going to continue applying that and buffing it into all my nails and then i'll be back once you have it all applied and all buffed in before you top it off with another round of gel topcoat you want to take and just a lightly brush off and remove as much of any excess glitter as you can any little loose bits will Mar the finish and I think you guys can pretty clearly see the reflection of my three lights maybe even my camera if i could get it at the right angle but this stuff is so so shiny it's just really awesome so just going to carefully like I said brush as much off as possible and then do another layer of the ultra shine so here's the finished manicure and these are so freaking awesome I literally just don't even know what to do with myself other than maybe sit and look at my reflection in my nails all day and they're so shiny that from some angles i think it's a little bit difficult to see the water marble but you definitely can see it from up close and i did want to show you guys like i mentioned a couple of the tests that i did this is the OPI that I ended up going with there was a little bit of bleeding in the center with the white so what I did was basically eliminated that last drop and ended on the black this is china glaze which really turned out very poorly which was a surprise to me because i think i've used them together in a marble before but maybe with a color in between them that helps them to stay separate this here is finger paints which is okay at the outer edge but really blended together



Jika Anda menyukai Artikel di blog ini, Silahkan klik disini untuk berlangganan gratis via email, Anda akan mendapat kiriman artikel setiap ada artikel yang terbit di Nail Design Ideas


0 comments:

Post a Comment